3D Plant Design Software for Everyday Projects
Design, model, and document process plants with AutoCAD® Plant 3D software. Built on the familiar AutoCAD® software platform, AutoCAD Plant 3D brings modern 3D design to plant designers and engineers. Features like specification-driven design and standard parts catalogs help you streamline the placement of piping, equipment, and support structures. Integrated AutoCAD® P&ID software functionality helps users to create and edit P&IDs and reconcile underlying data with the 3D model. Quickly generate and share isometrics, orthographics, and other documents. Help improve productivity, accuracy and project coordination with AutoCAD® Plant 3D.
- Specialized workspace—User interface is optimized for 3D plant design. Access commonly used tools and commands. locate seldom-used tools and discover new features more easily
- Specifications and catalogs—Spec-driven technology and standard parts catalogs (ANSI/ASME (B16) and DIN/ISO). Modify catalogs to meet project requirements.
- Piping, equipment, and structure—Model spec-driven pipelines and components semiautomatically or manually. Includes a customizable library of standard equipment elements. Externally reference or parametrically create structural elements. Identify interferences.
- Construction documents—Generate accurate isometrics, orthographics, and other documents and share more accurate, consistent and up-to-date construction documents more simply.
- Search and report—Query and manipulate data. Generate and distribute material list and reports. Integrate data into other applications. Export to PCF files.
- AutoCAD P&ID integration— AutoCAD® P&ID software functionality is integrated directly into AutoCAD Plant 3D. Using these capabilities, you can create and edit piping and instrumentation diagrams, and reconcile the underlying data with the 3D model.
- Autodesk Navisworks compatibility—Seamlessly performs whole-project review. Enables easier design review, visualization and clash detection.
- Spec converter—Import specs from other applications enables a smoother migration of specs to AutoCAD Plant 3D.